Our SkyFloorTM fully assembled, fully glazed, fully engineered units are truly a “set and go” product. Each SkyFloor fully assembled unit is secured to a pallet for shipping using the factory drilled mounting holes. The anchor holes used for shipping perform double duty. They allow for use of an eye bolt or other setup to rig the unit to the required installation location. Then once the unit is set in place they become the anchor points to secure the unit to its final location. No drilling or cutting required. Simply set in place, secure using factory drilled holes and have your roofer or waterproofing contractor complete the waterproofing. There is no easier way to provide a functional, safe, beautiful walkable skylight into your project.
Standard and industry first features
- Thermally broken frames with insulated unit applications
- 6063-T6 Aluminum construction
- Fully independent structural framing
- Insulated Glass Units
- Stepped design to transfer load of the structural floor glazing off the Insulated Glass Unit.
- Integrated LED lighting. Optional
- Designed in snap on setting blocks (80-90 shore as required for structural glass flooring)
- Adjustable cap with backer rod stop. Allows for various glass thicknesses without any redesign.
SkyFloorTM standard units come in either white or black with custom colors available upon request.
To place an order call 862-701-5320 or email email@example.com
* Custom Sizes available upon request.
* Drawings and illustration not to scale.